If you are suspected of a crime, you may be feeling a combination of anger, confusion, and fear. It can be intimidating to feel that the vast resources of the Government are arrayed against you. But an arrest is not a conviction. Those who know the law understand that your arrest is evidence of nothing. We will help you look past the confusion and fear and take the essential steps necessary to build your defense.
The criminal defense attorneys at Spodek Law Group P.C. understand that being arrested or charged with a crime is a frightening experience. Our law firm’s mission is to aggressively and tenaciously defend our clients, even before the case reaches the courtroom! You need to know your rights under the law, and act immediately to protect them.
If you or someone you know is facing criminal charges, the ensuing burden and stress can often have an effect on other areas of your life. At Spodek Law Group P.C. , we handle criminal matters with sensitivity and understanding. We will guide you through this process and make sure that you feel at ease to the greatest extent possible.
Everything you discuss with us will be kept confidential. Because the stakes are high, you need criminal defense attorneys with experience, who are available to take your case quickly and confidently, investigate it thoroughly, and get the best possible results both in and out of court. We prepare each and every case as if it is going to trial. Our attorneys only need minimal notice to appear in court with you. We will walk you through the entire process, and together, we will work out the best possible disposition of your case, with a focus on practical and workable resolutions, either through negotiations, motions filed, or trials. All of your questions will always be addressed and answered, and you will never feel alone.
A major part of forming a strong defense is ensuring that everyone follows the rules. The United States Constitution guarantees specific rights to the defendant when he or she is arrested or charged with a crime. Unfortunately, the police and the prosecution sometimes violate these rights. Hiring us will ensure that your rights under the law are protected. We will investigate your situation thoroughly, and if your rights were violated, we will alert the Court. Our criminal defense lawyers strive to ensure the criminal justice system is properly at work.
Keep in mind the amount of people working for the various New York District Attorney’s offices. Who is working for you? Let us utilize our experience and expertise to ensure that your rights are protected, and your defense is strong.
We Represent Clients Charged With:
- DWIs: We assist with DWI charges, refusal hearings, seized automobiles, and more.
- Drug Crimes: Our firm is experienced in defending those accused in New York drug possession cases.
- White-Collar Crimes: Including bank and wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy, and more.
- Gun and Weapon Charges: We handle gun possession and firearm cases.
- Homicide: Crimes involving homicide are very complex, and can expose the defendant to the most severe punishments possible in the New York penal system.
- Burglary, Robbery, Auto Theft: Theft crime charges and legal penalties will depend upon the type of theft crime committed and the value of the property stolen.
- Sex Offenses: If you are facing charges involving a sex offense, it is important to ensure the protection of your legal rights and reputation with the assistance of an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
- Misdemeanors: Including prostitution, domestic violence, assault, shoplifting, unauthorized use of a vehicle, auto stripping, graffitiing, criminal trespass, and violations of orders or protections.
- Traffic Tickets: We handle all traffic violation including speeding, passing a red light, passing a school bus, and unsafe lane change.